Freeform Games LLP is a business that publishes and sells freeform murder mystery games.
(This is a partial list - there are more!)
- A Dead Man's Chest - pirates in the Caribbean. For 12 to 16 players.
- All at Sea - a cruise liner in the mid-Atlantic in 1914, just at the outbreak of the Great War. For 16 to 33 players.
- Davy Jones' Locker - it's 1785 and the pirate Blackheart is dead! For 9 to 11 players.
- Death on the Gambia - Pre WWII intrigue set aboard a river boat on the River Gambia in 1939. For 8 to 11 players.
- Halloween Lies - a modern-day horror-movie post-award party. For 16 to 22 players.
- Hollywood Lies - a post-award party in modern-day Tinseltown. For 16 to 22 players.
- Pirate Island - a pirate-themed party for 6-24 kids aged 8 and up.
- Way out West
- Who Shot the Sheriff - a wild west murder mystery set in the Gold Nugget Saloon. For 12 to 15 players.
page revision: 7, last edited: 12 Oct 2013 17:45