Come on out to the Wild West! Find fortune and fame on the frontier! Join the folk of Tombstone seeking silver in the hills, ranching on the plains, or carousing in the saloons. Play in the big poker tournament that’s attracting gamblers and visitors from all over the country.
But remember, Tombstone's a rowdy town where gunslingers mix with honest citizens and civilised society is a long way back East.
If you're looking for adventure, you've come to the right place. Become a legendary hero or a notorious outlaw. Stake your claim for a place in history.
Once Upon a Time in Tombstone is a freeform roleplaying game set in Tombstone, Arizona in 1881.
Players assume the roles of Tombstone locals and visitors and experience some of the excitement and romance of life in the old West! Once Upon A Time in Tombstone is based on Hollywood westerns past and present.
- Number of players: 62 - 40 male, 22 female, 5 GMs (expanded to 68 - 42 male, 26 female, 5 GMs; expanded to 72 - 39 male, 33 female)
- Setting: Tombstone, Arizona, 1881
- Time to run: Weekend (Friday Night, Saturday, Sunday Morning)
- Space Requirements: Very Large room, Large Room and Two Medium Rooms
- Authors: Steve Hatherley, Heidi Kaye, Tony Mitton, AJ Smith and Paul Snow